Options

Accountant/Bookkeeper Specializes in Massage Therapy Business

Yla Kriselda San GabrielYla Kriselda San Gabriel Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have been a massage therapist for 6 years. I have an awful set up and behind on filing because of that. I need some advice and help putting everything online as I cannot keep up. I don't need a lecture, justsomeone who can take care of the job for me. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    May GriffisMay Griffis Member Posts: 5

You can contact me at mlgcpa1@gmail.com. Talk to you soon. Thanks.

• Options
    KimptonKimpton Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Give me a shout Yla. Rescues are my specialty. I can get your books and tax filings up to date and keep everything going smooth for you.
    kimptonb@telus.net

• Options
    TaxLabTaxLab Member Posts: 22

I already work with massage therapists so let me know.

• Options
    CFO_HireCFO_Hire Member Posts: 8

Good day

Which area are you located?

I can assist from Cape Town South Africa
    as a qualified Accountant.

Kind regards
    asad@cfohire.co.za

• Options
    IkramIkram Member Posts: 3

@Yla Kriselda San Gabriel said:
    Hi,

I have been a massage therapist for 6 years. I have an awful set up and behind on filing because of that. I need some advice and help putting everything online as I cannot keep up. I don't need a lecture, justsomeone who can take care of the job for me. Thank you!

Hi Yla,
    I am qualified accountant having 6 years of experience in accounting (bookkeeping) and advisory services in public accounting firms. I can assist you in this task and manage it efficiently and effectively. You may find me on linkedIn at linkedin.com/in/ikram-ul-haq-2744a440.
    You can contact me on ikramabubakr@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Ikram Ul Haq