Options

List of banks that actually work

Houlihan99Houlihan99 Member Posts: 4

Is there a list somewhere of banks offering business checking that actually connect with the Wave App. I have tried two banks and neither work, and see lots of complaints about banks not working. I am just wondering if there is a list somewhere of banks that DO work. Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Okay can we try it this way - if anybody reads this post and has a bank connection that works for business checking, can you post the name of the bank below this comment? Thanks

• Options

Bueller? Bueller?

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Houlihan99 !

You are able to search for supported bank connections when connecting your bank account through Banking > Connected Accounts . If you don't see your bank in the options when you search for there, that means our data aggregator doesn't currently support it. If this is the case for you, the "Let us know and upload a statement" option allows you to submit a request to our data aggregator to consider as they build out their library and grow their support.

If your bank does appear in the options but you are running into an error message when attempting to connect, please reach out to our Support team via ticket/email and we would be happy to investigate your situation further.

• Options

I did all that a year ago, spent hours working with support, and a year later my bank still appears on the list but still won't connect. I am wiling to change banks but I don't want to randomly pick a new bank and go through this whole thing again. So I was trying to approach this a different way - get a list of banks that actually work, then pick one local to me for a new account. But the responses seem to indicate that there are a lack of banks that actually work....

• Options
    lmcsoriatlmcsoriat Member Posts: 1

Yesterday, for the first time in many months, I was able to establish a connection with my bank. It's always been there, and I was connected in the past, but couldn't connect anymore. I was quite happy to have finally re-established the connection. BUT it was short lived. I received an email last night saying that the connection isn't working. I give up!