Debits And Credits Importing In Reverse

kreativconnorkreativconnor Member Posts: 2

Transactions are being imported from our Bluevine bank account. The debits import as credits and the credits are importing as debits. Essentially when we make x-amount of money it says we loose x-amount of money.

edited January 29, 2021 in Bank Connections

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @kreativconnor , I see that one of our agents was able to answer your inquiry over ticket. If you do have any further questions about how to handle this, please don't hesitate to reach back out to them and they'll be more than happy to help.

• kreativconnorkreativconnor Member Posts: 2

It seems to be an issue with BlueVine Bank. Their data is importing in reverse. Has your team reached out to BlueVine about this issue?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @kreativconnor !

You are correct. This is in fact an issue with BlueVine's integration. This has since been escalated to both the bank and our third party data aggregator, Plaid. They are investigating the issue and planning a resolve in the near future. However, I do not have an ETA available at this time. In the meantime, feel free to import your transactions manually via one of the two methods listed below, or try to disconnect/reconnect your BlueVine connection periodically to see if connection resumes successfully. I hope this helps!

edited February 23, 2021
  • MurrayWMurrayW Member Posts: 3

From the most recent transactions it looks like the integration between BlueVine -> Plaid -> WaveApps has been resolved in the last 24 hrs. Yesterday's expenses are correctly showing as withdrawals in Wave.
    I, like others, switched from AZLO to BlueVine. I was holding off from switching auto-charges until the correction was complete.