limit transactions

andyngoandyngo Member Posts: 2

Hi there
I'm new to Wave. I just setup a connection to my my bank and credit cards accounts. After that, wave imported all the available transactions since some time last year. Just wonder if I can delete all transactions before 2021-Jan-1st and replace it with a balance at the beginning of the year. I did try to delete these transactions. However, the next time I login, all these deleted transactions appears again. What can I do?
Thank you very much

Comments

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

hey @andyngo , welcome to Wave :)

You can definitely bulk delete transactions from the Transactions page by selecting the check box for multiple transactions and then click on "Delete" to remove them all at once. You can then create a starting balance transaction for the bank account.

After a transaction has been removed from your account, it shouldn't be re-added onto your account again, unless the bank connection was re-added a second time as well (and the transactions prior to 2021 gets imported once again).

I recommend deleting the transactions again and if you notice the same issue (where it re-appears after being deleted), please either join our support team on chat or submit an email so that we can look further into this. You can access both methods by going through our chatbot, Mave. Click on the question mark icon on the bottom right hand corner of your Wave account to access Mave:

edited February 5, 2021