Options

Transferwise integration

apolloapollo Member Posts: 1

Does anybody know if there's a Transferwise integration in the works? If so, when is it exptected to be available?

Comments

• Options
    VP_AWVRVP_AWVR Member Posts: 1

Also waiting for integration.

• Options
    HolCarHolCar Member Posts: 20

I use a powershell script to import mine.

edited April 20, 2021
  • Options
    tpeterketpeterke Member Posts: 6

I wrote my own in python and runs on GCP once an hour. Since I discovered that Plaid does not work with the banks of my interest (PCM, EQBank, RBC), I wrote them to ask for API access. I hope the best.

• Options
    alentoalento Member Posts: 4

@tpeterke said:
    I wrote my own in python and runs on GCP once an hour. Since I discovered that Plaid does not work with the banks of my interest (PCM, EQBank, RBC), I wrote them to ask for API access. I hope the best.

Possibly willing to share? @tpeterke

• Options

Hi @alento ,

Do you have GCP experience? Needed components:

• Cloud Functions
    • Cloud Scheduler
    • Secret Manager
    • Role and authorization management between those

It's not exactly a one click solution. I did not mean to market/sell it. So I just made it work for myself, but there's no know-how just yet. If there is a demand, I'll need to find the time to do it.

Kind Regards,
    Peter Toth

• Options
    sunil3590sunil3590 Member Posts: 1

Hi @tpeterke ,

I tried to get this working with integration tools like Zapier and then ended up exploring the Wise and Wave APIs. I'd love to get my hands on your cloud function Python code and set it up on AWS or GCP or PythonAnywhere. Would you mind sharing it and helping out a fellow Wave user? :)

Thanks,
    Sunil

• Options

@sunil3590 sent you a DM

edited September 21, 2021
  • Options

Since first start I came across some documentation issues and temporary files left behind. I hope it will work for you guys too.
    https://github.com/tpeterke/statement-relay