Options

Bank Connected Succesfuly but no bank transaction updated

ShikinShikin Member Posts: 3

My bank was connected successfully and the current balance updated. I cannot see the transaction anywhere. I started connecting to bank since 10 April 2018 for 1st time.

Need assistance to resolve this.
TQVM.

Tagged:
edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Shikin.

From what I can see, you've successfully uploaded a few transactions already. When you created the bank connection, did you set the start date for the import to the 10th? That could have made it so your older transactions didn't make it through.

• Options

Hi Alexia,
    Thank you for your reply. I did set the import date from 10th April because I do not want the earlier transaction imported through my bank connection.

And today again my bank transaction was successful. I checked that all bank transactions until 14 April were uploaded. But All transaction on 15 and some transaction today (16th April) was not uploaded. How can I get all transaction as at this hour uploaded? Appreciate your assistance on this matter... :)

• Options

Hi...

Today I refreshed again my bank connection but transaction updated up until 15 April 2018. Appreciate your assistance.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Shikin.

Depending on your financial institution, new transactions can take from one to three days to upload. The link between your bank account and Wave isn't quite instant. As long as new transactions are uploading, your connection is active and well.