Uncategorized Expense

m1cr0ch1pm1cr0ch1p Member Posts: 18

When i bring up a profit and loss report for 2020, I am finding a value under Uncategorized Expense. When I click on the link, I get a message saying that no results were found with that category. I tried listing an uncategorized transaction (even outside of 2020) but I do not seem to have any. I also searched by value, but couldn't find a transaction for this amount.

Did anyone ever have this problem? How did you identify the wrong record and how was it solved?

Comments

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @m1cr0ch1p , sorry to hear about the seemingly "ghost" balance for Uncategorized Expense! This seems to have been caused by data on the back end not communicating properly. I've ran an accounting reflow on your account and this will re-sync your data and make sure that nothing is out of sync. Please allow half an hour or so for this to correct itself!

• joyinthemorningjoyinthemorning Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @joyinthemorning , it looks like the data on the back end of your account wasn't communicating properly. I've gone in and made a couple of small tweaks which should fix any sort of discrepancies that you were seeing in your data.

If you go into your account and after about 30 minutes you're still seeing issues, let us know and we'd be happy to dig a little bit deeper into the issue.

• Cat_HowardCat_Howard Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue.

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hi @Cat_Howard I've replied to your other post, the issue should be resolved by now :)

• SamHarbSamHarb Member Posts: 2

Same issue as well. 2021 P&L report shows Uncategorized Expense of $372.74 which shows No results were found when I click on it. Could you please fix it for me.. Thank you

• RuggedboundRuggedbound Member Posts: 1

I have this issue and specifically it seems to be all my Wave Payments that, when transferred to my revenue account, gets stuck as an uncategorized expense.

Please help?

• Aust_W_Aust_W_ Member Posts: 1

@AlexL said:
    Hey @joyinthemorning , it looks like the data on the back end of your account wasn't communicating properly. I've gone in and made a couple of small tweaks which should fix any sort of discrepancies that you were seeing in your data.

If you go into your account and after about 30 minutes you're still seeing issues, let us know and we'd be happy to dig a little bit deeper into the issue.

I am having the same issue with my account

• TheVoiceTheVoice Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm having the same issue. Trying to view 2021 and 2022 uncategorized expense. Can you fix my account as well?

edited May 27, 2022