Search Receipts

ThreeByOneThreeByOne Member Posts: 2

I need to find a receipt which is somewhere in the 40+ pages of receipts in my account. I don't know the date of the receipt (this is what I need to find out!) so I need to search by Merchant. How can I do this?

edited February 18, 2021 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @ThreeByOne !

I've moved your post so that you're able to find similar information on this topic in related threads.

As it turns out, it's not currently possible to search or filter for any detail on the Receipts page. What I would recommend as a workaround is to change the number of receipts that appear on one page (there's a drop-down menu at the bottom) to 100 per page. Then you can search for the merchant's name by pressing CTRL+F.

Alternatively, if you know the expense account the receipt was categorised to, you can filter for that category on the Transactions page. When you click on the expense transaction, there will be a link to view the uploaded receipt :smile:

I realise that these aren't the most efficient workarounds, but currently they are the only way to find a specific receipt.