Invoice Totals for Custom Date Range?

RyanMcCarthyRyanMcCarthy Member Posts: 3

Is there a way to get the total amount of money invoiced for a specific date range? Sometimes I need to enter a range of dates (January 25-Feb 5 for example) and see the total amount I invoiced my customers for during that time. I know how to bring up all the invoices for a date range but I end up having to go through the list and manually add up all the invoiced amounts. Is there a way to get this total automatically? Thanks!

Comments

• JohnMorganJohnMorgan Member Posts: 3

Hey Ryan,

Towards the bottom of your main menu, you'll see an option for "Reports". When you're on the Reports page click on "Income By Customer" under the Focus on Customers category. Once there, you can select a custom date range. It'll show invoice totals for each individual customer, plus the total of all invoices (shown as "All Income") issued there on the bottom.

Hope this helps! :)

-John

• RyanMcCarthyRyanMcCarthy Member Posts: 3

Thank you John! That was perfect!

One more question, if I may. Is there a way to get a total for Payouts to my bank from Wave for a particular date range?

Thanks!
    Ryan

• JohnMorganJohnMorgan Member Posts: 3

Hey Ryan,

To be totally honest, I have not used Wave Payments so I'm not 100% sure about that. My initial thoughts on seeing your second question there was some form of export as a CSV, but I'm sure Wave has a much simpler solution than that.

Sorry, I couldn't help you with your follow-up question there, perhaps someone else will be able to chime in!

-John

• RyanMcCarthyRyanMcCarthy Member Posts: 3

No problem! Thanks!

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @RyanMcCarthy !

If you would like to view all of your Payouts from Wave Payments within a particular date range, you can generate an Account Transactions Report. To do so, go to Reports > Account Transactions, filter for the Wave Payments account, select the date range, and click "Update Report".

At the bottom of the page you'll have a total of all the invoice payments, with the Merchant Fees already accounted for :smile: