Options

Looking for a Wave Friendly Account in the InnerWest Sydney

StuStu Member Posts: 2

Hi,
I'm looking for a "wave friendly" accountant in the InnerWest of Sydney, Australia.
I'm a sole trader and doing my own book keeping. It's a simple business. So nothing complicated.
I'd like to give access to an accountant, that can work in my account and adjust what needs to be adjusted and also, perform my end of year Tax return. I'd like to come away with a adjusted wave account to continue on for the next year. (I don't want to simply supply reports from wave and have it done on another system)
Just reaching out to see if there is actually any accountant out there in Sydney that is happy to work like that.
Regards,
Stu

Comments

• Options
    BillyBilly Member Posts: 28

Hi @Stu did you find anyone to help you with this as i am looking myself?

• Options
    StuStu Member Posts: 2

Hi Billy, No luck yet. The old forum had accountants listed in Sydney, but that's all gone now. So they do exist and google just doesn't come up with much. A lot of accountants are willing to take your reports from wave and put them into their systems, usually Xero. I'll keep on looking, got a month to find someone.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Billy and @Stu.

I can't recommend a specific accountant personally, but you might have some luck checking out the Wave Pro Network's directory.

• Options
    AimeeBusinessLaneAimeeBusinessLane Member Posts: 1

Hi Stu,
    I'm a BAS Agent and bookkeeper based close to Sydney. I can help you with everything except the actual income tax return, but have some great accountants I work with to get this done.
    Aimee