Options

Invoicing app not showing previous invoices

Suave1Suave1 Member Posts: 1
I've created and sent 4 invoices for which I have emails as well as recorded payments. But now when I signed it shows no invoices. What can I do ? Can I get any info that's on previous invoices to get back and link to my desktop?

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Suave1 !

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with our Invoicing App! As a start, we can go through some initial troubleshooting to see if we can help you resolve the problem.

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps don't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know. To help us better understand the issues you are experiencing, please provide the following information: the version of the app you are using, the type of device you are using, some screenshots of the error you're seeing, and the operating system version. I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you, or report this to the development team for review if necessary.