Options

How to disconnect Paypal?

HeatherBHeatherB Member Posts: 6

Hi everyone... it appears Wave is still pulling Paypal transactions into my books as of Jan 17, 2021. I cannot find the setting to disconnect Paypal in Wave. I am getting ready to move on to using the recommended new ways to enter Paypal transactions into Wave. But I'd like to turn off the Paypal integration first.

Could anyone advise how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

~ Heather

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dacklanddackland Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 25 admin

Hi Heather! Although the announcement mentioned the integration would be disabled December 31st, it was officially turned off on January 21st; hence the transactions you were seeing as of January 17th. Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you are still seeing new transactions being imported past January 21st, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Options
    HeatherBHeatherB Member Posts: 6

Hey Daniel, as long as Wave doesn't auto import Paypal transactions again, I'm good, no inconvenience. Thanks for the quick response!

• Options
    HRoeHRoe Member Posts: 1

I never connected my PayPal account and yet it is connected and is pulling transactions automatically, creating a big mess. I DO NOT want PayPal transactions to upload automatically. How do I disconnect it? This is December 2021 btw.