Email verification and primary email change

odejan1odejan1 Member Posts: 4

Hi, I'm registered with an email address, which I want to change. for new address I'm not getting verification email, though it's correct.. in none of the mailboxes. not having verified new email, I cannot change it to be primary... what should I do?

Comments

• Petra_BPetra_B Member Posts: 37

Oh! That happened to me, @odejan1. If your new email might just be filtering out the verification email. Remove that email from your account, add mailer@waveapps.com to your contacts on your new email and try again. That might work!

• odejan1odejan1 Member Posts: 4

still no luck...
    any other suggestions?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @odejan1.

@Petra_B was almost right! The email that sends that verification email is welcome@waveapps.com. Try adding that one to your whitelist or your contact list. Also make sure it's not ending up in a Spam folder, if you haven't already.

really lost... no luck... spam chacked n times, delete+Contact adding also. any other things to try?

Hi, @odejan1.

Can you send me a private message with your new email address and the name of your business as it appears in Wave? I'll see what I can do from this end.

solved. there was an issue with my server

Happy to hear that, @odejan1!

Can you tell me how you solved it? Just in case another user faces a similar issue. It'll be a new option to recommend.

• StudioForesightStudioForesight Member Posts: 1

There is no way available to change the email address. Please help.

Hi, @StudioForesight.

You'll have to add a password to your account before you can do this. To do this, click on the name of your business in the top-left corner and go to Manage your profile. Once there, click on Password.

Once you've set a password for your account, the Email Preferences page will be available to you.