Options

Wave + Zapier + Stripe

LifeCoachLeighLifeCoachLeigh Member Posts: 2

I am trying to setup that when Stripe makes a sale, Zapier will record the sale into Wave. In the setup, I am stuck at two parts. The income category and the Payment Deposit Account. The dropdown menus do not show any options, but these fields are required.

Help!

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @LifeCoachLeigh , can you confirm that you're indeed connected through Zapier to the correct Wave business? If you're accidentally connected to another business, your account details will not show up.

• Options
    LifeCoachLeighLifeCoachLeigh Member Posts: 2

I'm not sure I understand your question? I only have one Wave account and one Zapier account, so would that answer your question?

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @LifeCoachLeigh !

Thanks for following up with me! That's odd. Have you tried contacting Zapier support about this? Since the integration lives with them, they should be able to provide you with more insight and assistance here. Below I attached a link to Zapier's support page for your convenience.

Also, this may not resolve your issue, but you can try actioning some basic browser troubleshooting steps. I hope this helps!