Continuous different errors when trying to upload bank statements

InMGInMG Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am trying and trying and trying to upload my bank statements in CSV format and they are simply not going through. Every time I try I get different errors, the whole bunch! I have seen the available advise on this from the error message link but I am following all the steps to the letter and still unable to upload. Can someone please help me? I am close to desperate and considering just moving to another platform so that I can get on with focusing on my accounting rather than fighting the platform that is meant to simplify things!

Comments

• sarsar Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue - comes up with maintenance page even though there are no isuues with their website. Is that what is happening your end?

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @InMG @sar , CSV files can be rather tricky for transaction uploads, since they require a lot of specific formatting, so I definitely suggest using another file type or using Wave Connect. Wave Connect is our Google Sheets Add-On tool which allows you to import and export data to and from your account to a Google Sheet. For more information, check out this Help Centre article here: Wave Connect: Easily import and export data with Wave's Google Sheets add-on

That being said, there are ways to troubleshoot your CSV file if that's the route you want to use. First, you can check out this article here. You can also find a CSV template that shows you how it should look at the bottom of that article as well, if you're looking for reference. If you're still having trouble, please feel free to reach back out!