User roles for Sales & Receivables only

WastapWastap Member Posts: 10

I need Sales & Receivables assistant

• create & edit invoices (regular and recurring)
  • send invoices & statements
  • check payments
  • view customer info

NO ACCESS to anything else, no financial info.

Comments

• Side_Hustle_AdamSide_Hustle_Adam Member Posts: 1
    Is it possible to attach a picture to an invoice?
  • WastapWastap Member Posts: 10

@Side_Hustle_Adam Not sure your reply is related to my question. please delete to avoid confusion. Thanks! ;)

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hello @Wastap !

At this time, Wave only supports the following user roles: Admin, Editor, Payroll Manager, Viewer, and Block Advisors Tax Pro. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey @Side_Hustle_Adam !

I'm afraid that Wave does not support this type of functionality within this version of the app. As a workaround though, you can add a google drive link to your invoice's "Notes" section that contains the image you'd like to attach. I hope this helps!

• WastapWastap Member Posts: 10

@JulianP , When you create a user and select a role, a summary of the access is shown on the right. We just need to edit those.

Where do we make feature requests?

Checkout the comments below this article. TONS in the same direction. Over a year old
    https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000077186-User-permissions

Thanks!

edited March 13, 2021
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wastap , all of your comments (such as the one I'm responding to) are all pulled into a database and sorted. We'll definitely take this as a feature idea from you, thanks!