I cant find by bank to connect to Wave

hk604hk604 Member Posts: 1

I cant find my bank to connect to Wave. It does not appear in the list of banks when I search for it. Please let me know what I can do to work around this.

Comments

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

hey @hk604 If your financial institute doesn't appear on the list of bank results, then I'm afraid it means there's currently no available integration between your bank and our banking data aggregator Plaid.

Plaid is always adding new institutions to the integrations list, so I recommend submitting a request for your institution as well. You can do this from the Banking > Connected Accounts page. Search for your bank and when no results are returned, you should see an option for Let us know and upload a statement -- fill out your institution’s information for the request. That will be sent directly to Plaid for review and consideration.

In the meantime, Wave has a couple of options when it comes to bulk uploading your transactions without a bank connection to ensure your books are up-to-date. Please refer to the two articles from our Help Center below for more information: