TD Bank Connections - Not importing 2020 transactions

canopyverdecanopyverde Member Posts: 3

I cannot get my TD business account transactions from 2020 to import. 2021 transactions import fine, but nothing from 2020 is importing. I had no problem importing 2020 TD credit card transactions.
I've connected and reconnected a few times.

If I have to upload manually, how do I upload using pdf (which is the only format TD bank provides)? Can I use Wave Connect?

Thanks!

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @canopyverde !

If your bank connection didn't import all of your transactions then your bank is experiencing integration issues I'm afraid. This typically happens when your bank makes some major updates to their website or their back end API. When this happens, our third party banking aggregator, Plaid, loses the connection and may need to establish a new one. You can imagine with thousands of banks making these updates our third party aggregator has a bit of a difficult time keeping up. This can lead to "gaps" in your transaction imports.

To get your missing transactions into Wave, you will have to use one of our manual import methods I'm afraid. Wave offers a few options to import and upload your transactions manually. You can learn more about these below:

If your bank only provides bank statements in PDF format, you can try using Tabula, a third party file convertor, to turn your PDF into a CSV file. Many of our users have been successfully with this method. It's worth giving it a shot.

I hope this helps!

edited March 18, 2021
  • TDuvallTDuvall Member Posts: 26

I doubt that it is his bank. I bank with Capitol Federal Savings and my accounts haven't been imported into WAVE in about 2 weeks. This has been a great app, especially with it being free, but this is frustrating.