Accrual Transaction (casuing difference in profit and loss)

ArsalanYasinArsalanYasin Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am doing data Migration from to wave for 2008 to 2019. While Migration data of Year 2016, there is difference of 5$ appearing between profit of accrual and cash basis report. On further Investigation the difference is coming from Bank service charges account which are $1150.39 on cash basis and $1155.39 on accrual basis. but when i open the ledger of bank service charge its total for the year amount to $1150.39. (Screen shot attached). (the transaction seem to have only one leg, its only affecting profit and loss but no amount of accrual is appearing in balance sheet)
I even deleted all the transaction of year 2016 but even after bank service charges (accrual basis) showing expense of $5.
Could you plz help me out what can be the issue.
regards
Arsalan Yasin

edited March 12, 2021 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @ArsalanYasin !

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have triggered an accounting data fix on your account, and it showed that your account was in need of this! The reports and accounts should be properly connected within 15-30 minutes, depending on how much data there was to fix.

If, after that time the accounts are still off, please let me know and we can go from there.

• ArsalanYasinArsalanYasin Member Posts: 2

Thank You @JulianP . The issue has been resolved.