Unbalanced Balanced Sheet (Cash Basis)

krmretailkrmretail Member Posts: 3

Hello

Our accountant notified us that our Balance sheet in Wave was unbalanced and we tracked down the transaction to date 2020-10-27 amount $52.37 that seem to cause the unbalance in the Balance sheet (Cash Basis) of exactly $52.37. I seen other posts on the forum that it is likely a backend bug that causes this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@AlexL

Kind regards
Joseph

Comments

• krmretailkrmretail Member Posts: 3

Can anyone at Wave please look at this and reply?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @krmretail , you're indeed correct! I took a look at your backend data and it looked like it wasn't communicating properly. I've made some tweaks to the data and your information should now be good to go. Thanks for your patience!

• krmretailkrmretail Member Posts: 3

@AlexL said:
    Hey @krmretail , you're indeed correct! I took a look at your backend data and it looked like it wasn't communicating properly. I've made some tweaks to the data and your information should now be good to go. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the help, that resolved our issue and the report is now balanced. Thank you!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@krmretail happy to help!

• UnifyRealtyUnifyRealty Member Posts: 5

@AlexL I am having this exact same issue on 2 specific date. My Balance Sheet (Cash Basis) is out of balance on 12/06/19 and 11/24/2020 while the Accrual Basis has no problem. Can some Admin help with this issue? Thanks.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @UnifyRealty !

After doing some digging on my end, I can see that one of our Support agents assist you with this via your ticket request. I'm happy to see that! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out.