Checking account value on transactions does not match value in my dashboard

fabb2004fabb2004 Member Posts: 1

The value under transactions for my checking account ($9,779) does not match the value shown on the dashboard (actual checking account value). Also this wrong value is listed on the balance sheet. I started a new wave account at the beginning of the year, and added an accurate starting balance. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @fabb2004 , we always encourage you to reconcile your accounts, because just because your bank connections pulled transactions in, doesn't mean they're correct or categorized correctly (which can affect your balance). In addition to that, the value on your dashboard comes directly from your bank account/connection and can sometimes be a few days behind.

At the end of the day, there are a handful of reasons as to why these values may not match, so we always encourage the Reconciliation tool to ensure that your Wave account matches your bank statement.

• ArielleArielle Member Posts: 1

My bank account income and Wave income doesn't match. Bank transactions stopped importing towards the end of March. My account is linked and connected. Is there a reason transactions have stopped importing into Wave? How do I rectify this?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Arielle !

I'm sorry to hear that your bank connection isn't importing your transactions into Wave. So Wave can better assist you with your case, please reach out to our Support Team via live chat or ticket request at your earliest convenience. One of our support agents will gladly assist you with this directly.