Associated Bank will not link to account

JJKComJJKCom Member Posts: 2

I was linked to my bank account (Associated Bank of WI) but then their app required me to change a password back in February. Since then I cannot establish a connection to Associated Bank via Plaid through the Wave app.

Each time I enter my username and password, it asks for my code that is texted or called to me, I enter it and it ALWAYS comes back as Username or Password incorrect. However, it is the correct one as I login on line with that same user name and password.

Anyone who can help?

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @JJKCom !

So we can better handle your bank connection inquiry, please reach out to our support team via ticket request at your earliest convenience. One of our support agents will gladly look into this for you. :smile:

• JJKComJJKCom Member Posts: 2

Do you have the link for submitting a ticket?

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @JJKCom !

Please send me, or one of the other Community Admins a message, so that we can send you this link :smile:

edited May 6, 2021
  • Nancy_Ptennispro2021Nancy_Ptennispro2021 Member Posts: 6
    I have had no imports since April 23. My bank is showing connected.
    Need help!!!!! Please tell me what I need to do to get this connected again. Very frustrated!!!
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nancy_Ptennispro2021 !

It sounds like you are having issues with you bank connection. I'm sorry to hear that! So we can best assist you with your issue, please reach out to our Support team via ticket request at your earliest convenience. One of our agents will be able to assist you with your specific case directly.