BMO no longer connected to Wave?

CaraCara Member Posts: 7

My bank transactions didn't import for over a week, so I disconnected my BMO bank connection. When I went to re-connect it, I discovered BMO is no longer in the list of connected banks?? How can this be? No clue what to do now.

Comments

• JordonLilybelleJordonLilybelle Member Posts: 8

Same issue, seems widespread

• JordonLilybelleJordonLilybelle Member Posts: 8

seems resolved now

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you have all been experiencing issues with your BMO bank connections as I'm sure this impacts your accounting workflow! For more information around this, feel free to check out Kiah's post in this Community discussion.

• UserNameisTakenUserNameisTaken Member Posts: 14

Heads-up, in case you're only looking at this post: the issue is extremely un-resolved.

• StrugglingICStrugglingIC Member Posts: 20

@JordonLilybelle said:
    seems resolved now

Can't connect new BMO connection :(

• HydecoHydeco Member Posts: 2
    According to Wave’s online support “bot” they use Plaid to deal with the bank to Wave interface and for some odd reason BMO doesn’t work. This has been a long standing issue and Wave just a points the finger at BMO. If BMO is your primary bank then this is a huge headache (as it is in my case). Hard to understand what could be so different with this one major Canadian bank vs the 5-6 others. There may be a workaround using Google Sheets and a Wave app that works with sheets which I’m going to play with. Still, if this isn’t resolved soon I’ll switch back to QuickBooks which spoke with all the banks just fine. Too bad as otherwise Wave is decent value.