community.waveapps.com/discussion/4842/transfers-duplicating

AJNiteOwlAJNiteOwl Member Posts: 4

I think the problem I am having is when I have transferred funds from one bank account suffix to another (eg -05 to -01) then when manually importing transactions to the -05 account in Wave first (nothing to match against on the -01 yet), so when categorizing the "Uncategorized", Wave creates a "Created Transfer" for the same amount. Let's say debits account -$500.00 as "Uncategorized" and I categorize it as a "Transfer to the -01 account".

Then I import the -01 transactions and the account deposits the $500.00 (credit) at this stage it is "Uncategorized", so I categorize it as a "Transfer from the -05 account - Wave then creates another "Created Transfer" rather then matching the "transferred amount" ($500.00) on the same date ..........

Is the (only) way to fix this to import all (different suffixes and credit cards etc) account transactions before sorting out the "Uncategorized" items?

Otherwise I can search for all the "Created Transfers" and after checking the ones I want removed, can do a mass delete?

Thanks