Options

Journalling

jayjay16jayjay16 Member Posts: 3

Hi folks,

I'm hoping you might be able to help me resolve a minor, but very frustrating, accounting snafu caused by Amazon.

I have an Amazon Business Prime Amex, and attempted to use accumulated points to pay in full for a personal purchase from Amazon.com. This should have netted out to zero.

To cut a long and extraordinarily aggravating story short, Amazon royally messed up and applied a credit to my business Amex while debiting the total for the order from a different, personal, credit card. The upshot of this is I have a net credit of $135.83, from three separate transactions, on my business Amex that I cannot reconcile, because it doesn't relate to anything . Even that credit is inaccurate since Amazon credited me twice for part of the order.

Amazon are being completely unhelpful and insisting they never applied these credits, despite me providing them physical evidence to that effect, so I guess I have to fix this myself. Is there a way for me to journal out these transactions and still reconcile my business accounts?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Tagged: