Options

Kotak Mahindra Bank - India

reishiguptareishigupta Member Posts: 1

My bank requires One time password in addition to Id and Password while logging into account.

Does that mean I will never be able to integrate thebank with my wave app account?

Or is there any suggestion to integrate?

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey!

Wave's bank connections feature offers support for some bank accounts with one time passwords, but if you find that your login credentials don't work, it's probably because the third party that Wave uses to generate bank connectionshasn't builtan integration with this account-type with Kotak Mahindra.

Instead, you can always download transactions from your bank and upload them to Wave.

• Options
    sagar_6sagar_6 Member Posts: 1

Yes. This is an issue. Can something be done to have this integrated?

TIA

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @sagar_6,

You can request it from the Bank Connections page. Search for your bank's name and click on "Can't find your bank?". Fill in the form there and it will be sent to our data provider. This doesn't guarantee that this bank will be added to the list supported by our bank connections system, but it will let our data provider know about your needs. In the meantime, you can upload your bank statement by following the steps outlined here.

• Options
    GowrammaGowramma Member Posts: 1

There is a problem with One Time Password ( OTP ) Dynamic access code. The dynamics change with using Enter on keyboard vs Submit icon on the mouse. Try to see if what works for you.