CIBC account not reconciling

comptolocomptolo Member Posts: 1

My CIBC account won't connect to reconcile transactions. I can't get it to work, and today got a messaging saying that CIBC has blocked the connection, and suggested that I "tweet" about it to CIBC. So, is CIBC just not connected and never going to be connected? What is the deal Wave? Should I just save my breath and find another accounting service?

Comments

• lindablindab Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue with my CIBC accounts, I was able to import but several important transactions are missing, and it's not letting me manually add them in

• KayEmKayEm Member Posts: 2

My bank transactions haven’t been importing since August. I’ve read all the articles & done all the suggested steps but it still isn’t working. It’s a total bummer. I loved Wave but I’m with you… I think I’ll have to find another accounting service.

• MCationMCation Member Posts: 2
    Any update on this?
  • wwcavswwcavs Member Posts: 1

Can anyone suggest another online accounting service? Wave is practically useless for Canadian banks.

• WCCWCC Member Posts: 9
    Same problem with BMO connection - hasn't worked since July 2021 and all I get from Wave is "Plaid's working on it" .

If you've found an alternative online accounting software out there that you like, can you let me know?