Options

Sending out monthly or weekly specials to customers

kbennettkbennett Member Posts: 3

I would love to see added to wave so I can just write up a special on this or that and send it out when I desire to my customers. You could set it to where we would have to use our own email and smtp server for the transfer. Or a paid fee monthly for this service. I would be overjoyed to pay for.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @kbennett.

Wave doesn't currently have any customer relationship management features, but I'd love to hear a bit more about how you handle these kinds of tasks right now. Do you currently use a CRM software outside of Wave? Or are you looking for CRM tools in anticipation of your business growing?

• Options
    kbennettkbennett Member Posts: 3

I'm honestly just word of mouth, I was just looking for something easy to use to contact my customers that I have billed, to offer specials and new products and services to increase sales. I'm sure there is something out that handles this but not sure what or at what expense.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @kbennett.

It's not something we offer right now, but you could put an automated note in the memo section of your invoice. You can do this from the Invoice Customization page in the settings. It's not ideal or exactly proactive, but it could still help out.

You could also build a mailing list from your clients' emails as extracted through the global export function. You can find out more about that here. Again, nothing fancy or automated, but it'd work.