Options

What is the recommended free POS that can integrates with WAVE ?

ShadyShady Member Posts: 1

Hello,
I'm building my new retail business and trying to find out the best cloud base POS that can be integrated with WAVE I was aiming for Loyverse but it will not integrate here.
Any ideas here, please?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    OrionsBeltsOrionsBelts Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

As far as I know, Wave doesn't integrate with any POS. You can connect your bank account so that payments get logged into Wave but you'll still have to handle merchant fees manually.

• Options
    M7mmed_RashdiM7mmed_Rashdi Member Posts: 2

am using shopify and insert manually hope to find better solution

• Options
    KathyKathy Member Posts: 1

I enter in Wave manually but use Square POS. It's great. Simple and I can adapt the detail in square to line up easy with the info I enter into Wave.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Shady.

Just to follow-up with what @Kathy suggested, Square allows you to download your transactions as a CSV file. With some work, you can make that file compatible with Wave's bank statement upload function. It's not quite seamless, but, especially if you process a lot of payments, you can copy-paste your way into saving some time.

[Here's how to upload a CSV file to your transactions](https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208621626-Uploading-a-bank-or-credit-card-statement-in-csv-format, and here's what to do if you're having trouble.

Note that you'll have to make the merchant fees into their own transactions on that spreadsheet.

• Options
    RonTNRonTN Member Posts: 2

It has been a while since this thread was active, has there been any progress toward a true integration?

• Options
    pamaramapamarama Member Posts: 2

I also am interested in knowing whether Wave is working toward native integration with Square and/or what works best in the meantime.