For Which Banks Does Transaction Sync Actually Work?

NetsydeMiroNetsydeMiro Member Posts: 1

Automatic BMO transaction synchronization has always been spotty at best, and is now completely non-functional.

I love the application for the most part though, so I went out and signed up for a CIBC business account in the hopes of regaining sync functionality. To my chagrin, the situation did not improve; I now have two business accounts which do not sync.

"Fool me once", shame on me. I'm now perusing the community boards hoping to get a feel for which banks actually work. TD seems to have almost as many sync issues as BMO and CIBC. At first glance it appears that Royal and Scotia may have the least complaints.

These are the "Canadian Big 5"; the main options for Canadian small businesses, but I'm sure American bank customers are having similar issues. Could we have a page somewhere, in the app or in the support or community pages, that lists the current sync status of all the bank integrations?

Feel free to comment below if you have current personal experience with a Canadian Big 5. Is sync working for you? Has it been working consistently?

Thanks.