Options

How to use Blue Camaroo in Wave??

hlchlc Member Posts: 2

I set up my Blue Camaroo account, and it appears to be linking to my Wave account, but what next? I recorded some time entries in Blue Camaroo, and the customer that I imported from Wave showed up in Blue Camaroo for me to assign the time to. So far so good. But when I went to create an invoice in Wave, I was expecting that the time entries would port over from BC and populate an invoice. What is the workflow for this? I can find absolutely no guidance on this from the Wave support pages.

As for Blue Camaroo, I do not need any of the features except the time logging function. The app is definitely overkill for my needs. The time logging function is very rudimentary. I've been using a paid version of Clockify, which has a lot more functionality. But I can get by with Blue Camaroo as long as it actually integrates with Wave to let me create invoices from the time logged.

Anyone figured this out? Is there a Wave tutorial that I have overlooked somewhere?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hlchlc Member Posts: 2

Voila! There is a PDF embedded in my Blue Camaroo account that provides instructions. I think you have to set up an account in order to get access to it. I am attaching it here in case anyone else is considering BC integration as a workaround for the lack of a native timesheet function in Wave.