Options

waveapps authorization not working

samyaksamyak Member Posts: 6

hi waveapps team, we recently integrated waveapps api for invoicing and had been working for about 2 years.we had followed oauth scope guide in the past, passed all th e required parameters such as client_id, client_secret, redirect_uri, code (got after authorizing with waveapps), grant_type and was working fine. however, starting from yesterday, we started receiving issues with 403 error.

so my question is there any changes in waveapps api that as developer we should know about?

Comments

• Options
    Ottawa_MikeOttawa_Mike Member Posts: 3

Yes, our API calls have started to fail today as well. Same as above. I guess we wait for direction?

edited January 8, 2022
  • Options
    minutedockminutedock Member Posts: 1

Same here, have submitted a ticket - yet to hear back. All requests erroring with a 403 from CloudFlare: Access denied | api.waveapps.com used Cloudflare to restrict access

• Options
    LBFLBF Member Posts: 1

This is happening for my API calls as well. Everything was working as expected until about 3 days ago. I have recreated my client ID, reauthorized and got a new code for refreshing tokens and continue to get 403 / Forbidden responses.

It is the API to fetch tokens (https://api.waveapps.com/oauth2/token/) is what is failing for me. I have confirmed that the API is being exercised as per the docs.

Has the API changed? Or is there an outage with an ETA for restored functionality?

• Options
    JamesCoryJamesCory Member Posts: 7

We are still having issues with the API calls. Are there any updates from the Wave team?

• Options
    VOICEOVERVIEWVOICEOVERVIEW Member Posts: 6

I have started a Twitter thread to elevate. Please jump in and comment or retweet.

• Options
    PaulCPaulC Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

Wave's API Systems team is aware of this issue and seeking a resolution.

Rather than commenting into multiple threads, we are consolidating and updating our response in this main thread.