Options

Paying Multiple Bills and Paying Multiple Invoices

randybrownrandybrown Member Posts: 1

Rather than split payments & deposits up in to small pieces that don't match the bank, Wave needs to be able to post multiple payments from one payment or deposit. If I pay a vendor for 3 or 4 invoices at the same time, I have to split that transaction in to several entries and then post each invoice separately. Then when I go to reconcile the bank I am selecting several entries that "add" up to the figure in the bank. The same goes for customer payments. If I take a deposit with several cheques to the bank I have to go through the same process to post them.

edited August 31, 2018 in Sales & Invoicing Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @randybrown thanks for reaching out about this. We agree, and we've taken steps to improve this in our upgraded accounting platform, which you can read more about here. If you do not yet see this on your account, it's because we're still in the process of migrating existing accounts over to the new system, and the time this takes can vary depending on how you use Wave (our foremost concern is data integrity, so we have to make sure everything you need is in place first).