WAVE Duplicated my connected bank account.

Onesimus_45116Onesimus_45116 Member Posts: 5
After logging on a week ago, I had a notification that my bank accounts were no longer connected and I needed to reconnect them in order for transactions to import to Wave. After reconnecting them, the "Banking>Connected Accounts" screen listed 4 accounts, essentially duplicating the original accounts except for the dollar amount on the checking. I manually deleted the 2 "new" accounts and now they no longer show in that same screen, although they are STILL listing in my "Accounting >Transactions" screen in the dropdown menu.

This is causing a huge issue because as transactions import into wave, some of logged under one account, some under the other and it making record keeping and reconciliation impossible!

Please help!

Comments

• jkomotojkomoto Member Posts: 1

I had this same problem and am trying to figure out what to do. The problem is that the accounts are the same, the old and the new, but in wave they are showing up different, which is why they won't auto merge. And there doesn't seem to be a way to connect with the "old" accounts anymore. I'm curious if you ended up figuring this out. Your answer would be greatly appreciated!