Options

Bank Stopped Updating

FITPTFITPT Member Posts: 3

Hi, has anyone had an issue where a bank stopped updating? We use Capital One and Brex and Brex hasn't updated in 5 days. Both Wave and the bank say there is no issue on their ends. The bank connections page typically says Last Updated X days ago and that has disappeared from wave as well as the balance.

Comments

• Options
    mitrihmitrih Member Posts: 3

At least you are getting to the bank page. Everytime I go to try and reconnect I get "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.".

• Options
    MarkGMarkG Member Posts: 5

Same here: our Brex account hasn't auto-imported to Wave since March 2 (which matches @FITPT 's experience). The "Last updated [DATE]" language is missing altogether from the Brex 'widget' under Connected Accounts on the Wave dashboard. When Wave recognizes that an account's lost connection, there's normally a 'Reconnect' option—but that's also not present. I tried toggling auto-import off and back on again (for the Brex account), but no improvement.

• Options
    MarkGMarkG Member Posts: 5

Update: The Brex-Wave connection has now been reestablished for one of our accounts. We have a second Brex account, connected to a second Wave profile, which is still broken, though.

• Options
    FITPTFITPT Member Posts: 3

Hi yes it started reconnecting this morning for us too. Thank you for your help!