Options

Wrong account imported

NLEENLEE Member Posts: 2

My bank account was unable to connect for quite some time. Finally it connected today! When importing my transactions I accidentally imported my personal checking account with my business.. since January of 2021 LOL Is there a way to mass delete these new imports? Or do you have to do it one by one?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MonifaMonifa Member Posts: 2

I had this same issue. I imported one of my bank accounts and connected it to another account instead of importing it as a new account. Should I re-import and make this one inactive? If so, will the old account still import or will I have to re-import that account?

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

@Monifa,
    You can always use the filter feature to isolate the transactions. From there, you can select all (affected) and rather than categorize, you can change the account. Go to transactions, select transactions, click on the pencil (gray bar) under edit dropdown, select account and change to, select correct account. It will bulk edit those transactions from one account to another. Next step would be to make your banking connection is point to the correct account.

edited April 21, 2022