Options

Bank Connection Unable to Connect

giacreativegiacreative Member Posts: 1

Have tried to connect my bank account multiple times and have been unsuccessful. Have then gone to manually upload a statement and this hasn't worked either.

I have followed instructions but wish to connect a bank account asap - is there someone I can talk to directly about this. The help pages aren't getting me any where..

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @giacreative.

Are you still having issues with this? From what I can see, there was an issue with your username and password, or with the bank's login page. Did your bank's website recently change? That would explain the issues logging in.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? It often solves issues like this one.

For your bank statement upload, was it in CSV? If so, Wave is very strict about formatting when it comes to CSV files. You have to make sure you respect the guidelines found here. You might also find that uploading your CSV to Google Sheets, downloading it from there as a CSV and uploading that solves the problem. Google Sheets clears off special characters automatically, and those can interrupt the bank statement upload.