Options

Default setting for Invoice copy invoice to be emailed and sent in PDF

Bruce_UMZ1Bruce_UMZ1 Member Posts: 5

HI

Is it possible to change the default setting so that every invoice is copied to us and sent in PDF. Seems a hack to have to select it for each invoice - but cant seems to find where to change the default

edited August 30, 2018 in Sales & Invoicing Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Bruce_UMZ1.

It isn't currently possible to set this option as default for your invoices, but it is a good feature suggestion! Is sending invoices as PDF a preference of yours, or a requirement from some of your clients?

• Options
    Bruce_UMZ1Bruce_UMZ1 Member Posts: 5

Preference and requirement client request - as the system can be changed at any time and I have multiple users - if I have a pdf copy i always have a copy of the one that initially went out. We had an incident when we sent out a link and then one of the users deleted the invoice and then when clicking on the link nothing came up. - let me know if they add as a feature or that process and timeframes please

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Bruce_UMZ1.

I can't make any promises, but feedback from Wavers does have an important impact on how we choose what to build next for Wave. Thank you for taking the time to provide yours.