Options

Business Lessons from Unexpected Sources

Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

I was reading this article over the weekend: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/309482

The article says, in short, that Black Panther has solid lessons to teach business owners (on top of being a great flick). In fact, it has much more to teach us than Avenger: Infinity War does. It's a fun article, I recommend giving it a read.

It made me wonder what other movies, or piece of media, have surprised you with unexpected business wisdom. What are your weirdest ones?

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Discussion

Comments

• Options
    EnsignBellaRoEnsignBellaRo Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

This sounds fun, @Dante_Bulluck!

I like cheesy horror movies. All those terrible but memorable slashers from the 80's. I think these movies offer a lot in the ways of what not to do in business! I have two business partners, and just like in every horror movie known to man, splitting up to cover more grounds is a terrible idea, and will get each of us picked off one by one. We're at our strongest when we have good communication when we're standing united and we're working toward the same goal.

Acting like horror movie stars would get our business murdered like so many fictional teenagers. So trust your team, talk and be united. And maybe don't read the Necronomicon.