Options

Invoice Price & Sale Price

MyEvo8UMyEvo8U Member Posts: 1

I would love to be able to document the invoice price I paid for each of the products I have created within Wave. This would be extremely beneficial to me and probably many others. It would allow me to easily track my costs for each product/service and how much I actually made form that transaction. I would think the methodology behind this is pretty simple (Add a field to individual products called (e.g, My Cost or Invoice Price) and then have the sale price as well. This would also help with services as well, How much my labor cost vs actual billed to customer price.

edited August 30, 2018 in Sales & Invoicing Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MyEvo8U.

Wave doesn't have an inventory management system. If you want to track the cost of the goods you sell, it will have to be done manually. You can read a bit more as to why we don't have inventory management feature here.

We do have a workaround for using Wave to manage your inventory. You can find it here.

• Options
    AndrewKempAndrewKemp Member Posts: 3

Alexia, not sure if this comment will come to your attention. I have a similar issue. I have products that I buy in from a supplier at a set price, but then sold on to my franchisee at a different (higher price). Is there anyway that we can have separate prices for a product that is both bought and sold?

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @AndrewKemp.

Not to worry, I read every single post that makes it on the Community. Your admin team is ever vigilant!

It isn't possible to do this right now. They'll have to be considered different products on your products and services list unless you want to change the price manually on each invoice.

• Options
    AndrewKempAndrewKemp Member Posts: 3

Thanks for the feedback :-)