Options

CRM Solution compatible with Wave

saludpanamasaludpanama Member Posts: 1

Hi! I would like to know if there is a CRM solution that could be connected to my WaveApps account in order to report payments. Thank you!

Luis

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @saludpanama.

There are no CRM integrations with Wave at this time. With that said, we are looking into expanding our integrations. If you already use a CRM software, we'd love to hear more about it here.

• Options
    CetustoneCetustone Member Posts: 31

I use google's gmail add-on "Streak" CRM, It would be very helpful if it can be integrated with Wave

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @cetustone.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'd love to hear more in the thread I linked in my last reply!

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@saludpanama @cetustone could you tell us a little bit more about your business models? How often this would be useful, how many clients you typically work with, etc.?

• Options
    FrankHaganFrankHagan Member Posts: 2

Zapier can be used to send information to other applications.

I have WaveApps invoices added to my Ontraport account in a "custom object database" - a campaign in Ontraport can also log the sale as a "manual transaction" without double charging the customer, but showing my WaveApps sales volume in Ontraport along side the native Ontraport sales volume.

• Options
    PhilipBCPhilipBC Member Posts: 4

Hi there,
    I know that this post is quite old, but we just launched our BlueCamroo CRM integration with Wave.
    You can learn more about this from the Partner Integrations section inside of your Wave App.