Double sided receipts

vmailvmail Member Posts: 9

Does Wave supports 2 sided receipts?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @vmail.

While you can't use Wave directly to scan multiple pages of a receipt, you can combine two images using a different app and then upload that collated picture as your receipt.

Do you often deal with double-sided receipts? What kind of information usually ends up on the back?

• vmailvmail Member Posts: 9

It was from one supermarket that I visited frequently. The front has the supermarket names and products purchased, the rear has the time date and amount

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, @vmail. In that case, your only option if you needed both sides of that receipt would be to take pictures of both sides, combine them using a different app and then upload that combined picture.

• maklienmaklien Member Posts: 3

Just to highlight that @vmail is not on his own here - I have now had this problem twice and it would be handy to have the app automatically combine the pictures rather than going through the cumbersome process you explain above. Two sided receipts have happened to me with office supplies bought at some supermarket, for example, and the receipt running over several pages. .

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @maklien, thank you for the feedback and I definitely agree, this would definitely improve the functionality of our Receipts uploader. We are currently looking into ways to implement enhanced receipts uploading, as well as ways to have transactions and their relevant documents better synched up in Wave. I can't make any promises as to timelines or exact plans for features, but keep an eye out for updates in the future!

• SylvanutSylvanut Member Posts: 1

Hello,
    Any updates ?
    I also need this functionality, and even if Wave Receipt is free, it is kind of annoying to go to combine photos using a different app and then add them to Wave Receipt...