bank reconciliation date

SELINSELIN Member Posts: 4

hi, as photo shown, the date of bank reconciliation of jan until 30/1/2018, but jan got 31days.
and feb only until 27/2 but feb got 28days. that the reason that my bank reconciliation is no tally. may i know what is the problem & any solution ? thanks you

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SELIN.

There's a known issue with reconciliation and timezones, which is causing the problem you're facing. We're working on resolving it, but until then, you can fix this issue by changing the timezone on your computer to EST (which is where Wave HQ is located) while you're setting the date for reconciliation.

Let me know if that helps!

• SELINSELIN Member Posts: 4

@Alexia , may i know how to change the timezone on my computer to EST? my computer is using UTC format, no able to find EST.
    thanks you.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SELIN.

If you're on a Windows computer, you'll have to go to your Settings page and find "Date & Time". you'll see an option to do so on that page.

On a Mac, click on your clock, on the top right of your screen and go to "Open Date & Time Preferences". You'll be able to change your timezone from the second tab on that page.