Bank reconciliation

SapnaSapna Member Posts: 3

I work with uploaded bank statements. When I try to reconcile the bank statement with wave it keeps saying there is a difference. When I look at all the individual entries in wave, they match the bank statement. However, when on the account reconciliation page, i tap reconcile button, it only gives transactions up to the 15th of the month, which explains the difference. Why is the wave balance stuck on the 15th? Is there a way to start a reconciliation all over again? Thank you!

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Sapna.

This discrepancy is very likely because of your timezone. There's an issue with the reconciliation page when a user's computer's timezone isn't set to EST (which is Wave HQ's own timezone). We're working on fixing this issue, but I don't have a timeline to give just yet.

You can get around this by changing the timezone on your computer to EST while you're setting up the date for reconciliation. Let me know if that helps!

• SapnaSapna Member Posts: 3

Thanks for the quick reply Alexia! I've tried your work around, seems to be ok. I'll do this until the issue is resolved. Thanks again. Just moved to Wave. Thanks for a great app.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to help, and to hear you're loving our work thus far, @Sapna! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!