Options

FNB Namibia connection

LivingstonesCampLivingstonesCamp Member Posts: 3

Hi there,

Please could you create a bank connection for FNB Namibia. You already have a connection for FNB South Africa. It is the same bank, just in Namibia so the integration should be easy. Please advise.

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @LivingstonesCamp.

We use a third-party data provider for our bank connection system, so we don't have the ability to do this ourselves. You can request for your bank to be added on the Bank Connections page itself. Just search for the name of your bank and click on "Can't find your bank?"

It'll bring you to a small form to fill in, which will then be sent to our data provider.

• Options

Thanks @Alexia. I've submitted numerous requests via the integration form. I had submitted the initial request over 12 months ago. Is there anything else I can do?

• Options

Hi, @LivingstonesCamp.

Unfortunately, no. Our data provider is the only one who takes decisions on that end. They'll assess the demand for them to add a connection to this specific financial institution and act according to their own priority order. You'll have to upload your bank statements manually.

• Options

@Alexia hmm ok - is there any way of informing the data provider that they already support the bank. This is simply an integration with the same bank in another country.

• Options

Hi, @LivingstonesCamp.

I can't speak to the complexity of adding a given bank to their list of supported institutions, whether or not they already have an associated bank on their list already. All that can be done is to fill that request form. If you know other Wave users who use the same bank, getting them to fill in a request of their own might also help out. New integrations to be added are prioritized in part according to demand - the more people request support for a financial institution, the more likely it is to be supported. Please let me know if I can help you upload your transactions in the interim!

edited June 26, 2018