Options

Transactions not importing

JBW29JBW29 Member Posts: 1

I connected multiple bank accounts from the same bank (S&T Bank) to various different businesses under my Wave account. It says the transactions were last updated 48 years, 5 months ago ?!? I keep updating but nothing changes. The correct balances are showing for each account, however there are zero transactions being imported. On the transactions page it simply has each account title and the balance, but none of the associated transactions within those accounts are appearing. This issue requires immediate attention considering I am a new customer and was looking forward to using Wave for the foreseeable future, however if I am running into issues with something as simple as importing transactions I will be forced to utilize a different accounting platform. Please provide assistance, thank you.

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JBW29.

There are a few more troubleshooting steps I'd like to try. Could you try updating their login credentials by going to "Accounting" -> "Bank Connections" and then by clicking on the "edit bank credentials" button?

From what I can see, there seems to be an issue related to multi-factor authentication and that might resolve it. Give that a shot and let me know if that helps.

• Options
    odeweyodewey Member Posts: 3

@Alexia , I am facing the same issue. I tried your suggestion to troubleshoot but did not make any difference. Can yo help me out?
    Thanks!

• Options

Hi, @odewey.

I'm not seeing any bank connections on your account from here. Could you tell me which bank you're trying to connect to? What happens when you do try and connect?

• Options

@Alexia I have a connection to HSBC (Mexico), it is a credit card. The connection is successful but it says: Last updated 48 years, 7 months ago.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/CgUgxKrW

edited August 2, 2018
  • Options

Can you try removing your connection and connecting again, @odewey? I see here that there was an issue with HSBC, but everything seems active now.

• Options

hi @Alexia , i tried removing and reconnecting and i see the same issue. Any other tips?