Options

Some types of transactions not importing

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions not showing up, but balance of bank account being updated correctly..
Tagged:
edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AldoracapitalAldoracapital Member Posts: 2

So I think the issue is that some transactions are categorized as directdep rather than debit or credit which is what is breaking the app.

• Options
    AldoracapitalAldoracapital Member Posts: 2

I would really like to see some resolution to this issue because the balances are off for us as well. And this is quite annoying .

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @Aldoracapital ! I've split your posts into a separate discussion as though they may sound similar, they are likely a separate issue.

For context, Wave works with a specialized data provider called Yodlee. Yodlee connects to some 10,000 financial institutions around the world to import bank data, and we work with Yodlee because this enables us to offer a good experience to a large number of our customers. You can read more here, if you're curious. However, this type of connectivity is in some cases not supported by some financial institutions and therefore isn't a consideration when they make changes to their sites, login procedures, advertising, or security settings. These types of changes can sometimes stall or interrupt bank connections, or cause situations where all or some transactions don't import correctly -- it sounds like this is what's happening in your case.

Could you please confirm: the type of account (business or personal), your financial institution, the URL where you go to access online banking, and the approximate start date of the issue? From there we'll be able to open a support ticket for you.

Thanks!