Options

Wells Fargo Bank stopped connecting 5 days ago.....help

TimKTimK Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

I've tried all the steps, still won't connect. I get varying error messages but most of the time it says "Your bank seems to be having technical difficulties". My online banking is fine.

Is there a known problem with Wells Fargo like there was with TD Bank or US Bank?

What else can I do...besides manually uploading statements? Can I delete the bank connection and add it back? Will that even make a difference?

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    IanMIanM Member Posts: 7

Hi Tim, I am in the same boat. I tried deleting the bank connection and restarting it but got the same error message...

"Your bank's website appears to be experiencing technical difficulties. If you can successfully log in to your online banking, please try connecting or updating again in Wave. If the problem persists for 24 hours, please visit our help center."

Is there any timeline on having this issue resolved?

• Options

Well, I guess it is good that it is affecting more than just me....maybe that means there is a problem across the board and they will be able to address it. Fingers crossed.

• Options
    IanMIanM Member Posts: 7

My connection is back up. Hopefully yours is as well!

• Options

Thanks for the tip. Mine is now working. I had to go into manage connections and then it connected, from the dashboard it was still error message city.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @IanM and @TimK!

I'm happy to hear both your connections are back to health! Thanks for letting us know!