How to transfer from Personal to Business ?

Dipanshu TyagiDipanshu Tyagi Member Posts: 1

Hello

I am not finding any options to transfer from personal to business. Please help me out.

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Dipanshu! Based on what you've said here it sounds like you're using the latest version of Wave.We have built out the core of this new accounting application and have already started to invite selected groups of Wave customers into the new space. WeÛªre still working on a number of refinements. We want to be absolutely sure we're updating you to a new software that's ready to give you all the Wave features you expect, with all the core capabilities you rely on every day.

As this is a new version that we're still in the process of rolling out, some functionality is still being worked on. At this time, transfer from personal to business is not yet possible. You can likely expect this to arrive next year. Please let us know if you have any questions.

• ESS AdminESS Admin Member Posts: 6

Hello,

Is this still not possible - to transfer to/from Personal/Business?

• EmilyLEmilyL Member Posts: 3

How do you recommend dealing with this?

I could attach my personal business credit card to my work account and delete EVERY other transaction.
    OR, Should I Manually enter in the Journal section of my Biz account?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@ESS Admin This is still not currently possible in Wave -- moving a transaction from one business to the other. There has been a lot of discussion in terms of bringing this feature back, but still no immediate plans as to when this would be available.

@EmilyL My suggestion is that for the Personal transactions that you need to move over to your business account are created manually instead of automatically importing/deleting the transaction as that could be more time consuming. It's entirely up to you on how you would want to handle this, and what your workflow is like.. but my suggestion is just entering them in manually.