Options

Does Wave provide API to integrate with E-Commerce website?

saquibulhassansaquibulhassan Member Posts: 1

Dear,
I have a client who use Wave for tracking his inventory. Now he wants to develop an E-Commerce website. But he has a requirement to integrate Wave with Website.
For that reason i will need API. I tried to explore the full system but nothing found.

So can you please tell me, where to find API resource?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @saquibulhassan.

We are working on improving our offerings in terms of integration through a new API that is being developed as we speak. You can register your interest here.

With that said, I have to say that it is unlikely that Wave will integrate with other e-commerce platforms, as we already do offer similar services ourselves in some countries. As such, I can't make any promises or guarantees as to what will be possible with that API, but if you want to be kept up-to-date, registering on that link is your best option.

• Options
    headTrixheadTrix Member Posts: 7

any updates on this API conversation from 3 years ago?? I want our clients to be able to register and pay online, and I would like it to connect and pay with my Wave merchant account so it's all included in my accounting. Please help!

• Options
    drivetraindrivetrain Member Posts: 1

up vote on this! I really don't want to go to PayPal to integrate with my eCommerce site when my bookkeeping is in Wave. Checkouts can't handle my billing workflow (I need software licenses that expire based on automatic monthly subscription payments). I have the eCommerce side of that working, but I need a payment processor, and I'd love to have that automatically integrated with my bookkeeping.